Edgefolio is a B2B FinTech scale-up, building SaaS technology that connects the fund management industry. We are a venture-backed team of innovators and technologists, bringing the industry online by creating best-in-class digital solutions for the worlds leading investment managers.
Edgefolio is being scaled by people all around the world who share our vision. We are an experienced, personable, team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, delivery, and scale.
We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – all our team members are hugely valued and important parts of our company's journey.
What we’re looking for
Edgefolio is now recruiting for a Head of Sales to lead the FundPortal business as a fast moving player/coach, delivering on our rapidly growing pipeline. The successful applicant will join a business development and commercial team working alongside the CEO, focused on acquiring new logos through a well structured and efficient growth strategy.
- Full ownership individual and team sales performance against pre-defined targets
- Responsibility for training, development and performance management of existing sales and customer success teams
- Help manage and execute on a current strategic distribution partnership with Tier 1 partner
- Run hedge fund technology sales processes end-to-end
- Monitor and manage sales-oriented KPIs, efficiently re-designing and improving processes accordingly
- Help deliver successful client implementation projects and long-term customer success
- Pro-actively analyse new territories, client segments and product ideas to align the business with the market to maximise revenues
- Build strong relationships across c-level executives at some of the industry’s leading names
- Organise, attend and present at relevant events and networking opportunities to demo Edgefolio and articulate our mission to the marketplace
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in business development, ideally in a FinTech, start-up or other relevant organisation
- Experience making multi-year SaaS agreements with ACVs £20k to 100k+
- Highly disciplined use of CRM and pipeline management tools
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS contracts, pricing mechanisms and sales strategies
- Team leadership and the ability to strengthen the capabilities of a growing sales team
- The flexibility to work in a start-up plus the capacity to adapt quickly as we scale
- Availability to be on-site in central London minimum 1-2 days per week
- Proven track record of hitting targets and working in a metrics focussed sales team
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: empathy, confidence and passion
- Strong written and spoken English, with good attention to detail and presentation
- Ability to influence and direct conversations in person, via telephone and video call
- Zero ego: no job too small or too big mindset
- Solid understanding of the hedge fund and asset management space
- A network and/or experience in building relationships in the funds industry
- Experience with Gong, Hubspot, Slack and G-suite
- Compensation package including base + equity options
- Company pension plan
- Flexible, independent and remote-first working environment
- A new MacBook + home office budget, or a co-working space membership
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off for business training
- Bike to work scheme
- Mental health support program
- Quarterly in person social events
- Work anniversary day-off
- Perks package incl. discounts at 30,000 brands such as Samsung, Dell & John Lewis
- Huge opportunities for growth and role expansion
- Bring your dog to work!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch within 5 working days. We look forward to hearing from you!
Edgefolio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.