2022: Customer Success Manager
Edgefolio is a B2B FinTech scale-up, building SaaS technology that connects the fund management industry. We are a venture-backed team of innovators and technologists, bringing the industry online by creating best-in-class digital solutions for the worlds leading investment managers.
Edgefolio is being scaled by people all around the world who share our vision. We are an experienced, personable, team with a strong focus on entrepreneurship, delivery, and scale.
We believe in empowering our teammates in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Edgefolio to own their story and their successes – all our team members are hugely valued and important parts of our company's journey.
What we're looking for
Edgefolio are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks, including maintaining ongoing customer relationships, implementing success programs, contributing to account renewals, onboarding and training clients, and minimising churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates will be sociable, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. As the face of our business, the ideal Customer Success Manager will engage with customers, and genuinely care about helping them maximise value.
- Providing support to new FundPortal clients, ensuring successful onboarding, engagement and rollout of the platform, focussed on exceeding buyers expectations and shortening their time-to-value.
- Ongoing management of existing FundPortal clients, walking them through our life-long post-launch customer success program.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular telephone, Zoom and email communication.
- Provide regular reports and presentations to existing customers on system usage.
- Feedback client insights into product development.
- Collaborate with the sales team and help support contract renewals and account growth.
- As a technical system expert you will be able to troubleshoot and resolve any issues during the process.
- Degree educated.
- Track record of customer success and/or account management roles.
- Clear communicator with a friendly demeanour.
- Strong work ethic and keen to be involved with an exciting fintech start-up.
- Be happy to work autonomously.
- Data-driven mindset, adept at client reporting.
- Understanding of the hedge fund and asset management space
- A network and/or experience in building relationships in the funds industry
- Experience with Gong, Hubspot, Slack and G-suite
- Compensation package including base + equity options
- Company pension plan
- Flexible, independent and remote-first working environment
- A new MacBook + home office budget, or a co-working space membership
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off for business training
- Bike to work scheme
- Mental health support program
- Quarterly in person social events
- Work anniversary day-off
- Perks package incl. discounts at 30,000 brands such as Samsung, Dell & John Lewis
- Huge opportunities for growth and role expansion
- Bring your dog to work!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch within 5 working days. We look forward to hearing from you!
Edgefolio is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.